We pride ourselves in the individual service we offer to all our clients. We recognise that no two situations are the same and make sure that we tailor all our solutions to best fit your individual circumstances.
We always commit ourselves to providing you a thoroughly professional service right up to completion of your transaction and for many years beyond. To ensure this happens:
- We will always treat you in a professional and courteous manner, being open and honest at all times and will never take advantage of you.
- We will always endeavour to explain the advantages, benefits and consequence of any product or service we provide you whilst always adopting a ‘warts and all’ approach should we feel there are any downsides.
- We will work with you in an understanding and caring way by asking questions to build a picture, for all concerned, enabling us to fully understand your circumstances, needs and budget
- Your personal information will always be treated in the strictest confidence and only shared with those parties involved in the recommended product or service we provide to you.
- We will strive to make strong relationships with the product and service providers to ensure they mirror our commitment to you.
- We will always explain paperwork to you in a way you understand and we will support our advice with timely, easy to comprehend documentation.
- We aim to ensure that you are encouraged to purchase the right product or service to meet both your short and long term needs.
- Any fees charged, if applicable, will always be explained and mutually agreed prior to any business being transacted.
- We will always attempt to give you the most appropriate advice for your circumstances’ – even if it means losing your business to a competitor.
- We promise to put right any mistakes we might make in a timely fashion.
These are not hollow promises; at Everyday Financial Services Ltd we genuinely strive to provide you with an unparalleled personal service.
First and Second Charge mortgages are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Not all Buy to Let or Commercial Mortgages are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.